Tuesday, March 3, 2009

But I want it...

Yes, I have come to that ridiculous item that I am going to beg a plead for- probably won't be able to afford- and then turn into a bridezilla and throw a big temper tantrum because I can't have it.


It's a photobooth!!! Seriously couldn't you see a million pictures of this at my wedding:

I know I could.

If you are one of my close friends, or maybe not so close but we happened to go to a mall or bowling alley or arcade where they ad one of these babies- you have a photobooth picture with me. I really dunno what could be cooler then having that at my wedding... other then the awesome cake that I might convince Jon to let me have. But seriously, I'd spend half of my time there, taking pictures with everyone.
I just wonder how much that baby costs for 5 hours of rental time =\ I bet its well over 1000 bucks. Is it cool if no one eats at my reception?

No comments:

Post a Comment