Saturday, March 14, 2009

We booked a date!!!



Well I am very excited because this was my first pick- I usually fall in love with the first thing that I see- but I figured it was going to be way too expensive. But I have looked at like 10 different places and the facility rental alone was 1000 dollars, some would come with the tables and linens and then we would have had to find a reception site and a DJ and everything... Well, my first pick the one I fell in love with- is the cheapest by far- plus it includes EVERYTHING!
I fell in love with it because of the Gazebo, and when we went to look today there were 2 different areas he had us look at, the Robin's Nest and the Lookout mountain. Both are within a mile of each other up in the mountains- the Robin's Nest is probably about half the size as the one at Lookout Mountain. But I liked how it looked there much better, and the ceremony is right over a lake in the mountains, and you get to see the city skyline- perfect!

So.... we are getting married September 3rd, 2009 !!!

Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Yay for picking a date. I hope we can make it. We would love to be there. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete